Ethos and Values
"Opportunity and Achievement for All"
The Priory Belvoir Academy is part of the Priory Federation of Academies Trust.
"Opportunity and Achievement for All" is the mission statement that guides our actions and our planning.
As an Academy Trust, we aim to retain the best of traditional values in education across the 11-16 age range, while being at the forefront of developments in teaching and learning.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The academy provides a broad curriculum, praised by OFSTED in 2013, and taught by specialist teachers in specialist areas. Since 2009, there have been extensive building programmes to create a stimulating learning environment. There are also many out-of-school activities and clubs, a House system and a well developed programme of trips and residential visits to places both at home and abroad.
There is a full school uniform, and we set a high premium on good standards of behaviour and respect for others. We believe we are successful in this regard, and we are exceptionally proud of the pupils at Priory Belvoir.
Belvoir aims to:
- Develop self-motivated and life-long learners.
- Value all learners equally for their different talents and know them well.
- Provide the best learning experiences, thus maximising the potential of each pupil.
- Create a caring community as well as giving educational, vocational and personal guidance.
- Encourage respect for the individual.